Support for your CQC guidelines
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 all primary care medical practices in England must register with the Care Quality Commission. The registration process and on going compliance and monitoring relate to cleanliness and infection control within any governed practice.
The CQC (Care Quality Commission) specifies that health practices should provide and maintain a clean and appropriate environment, that facilitates the prevention and control of infections. Officlean provide a cleaning and maintenance hygiene practice following CQC guidelines, by supplying a flexible, effective cleaning plan tailored specifically to your business needs. With over 40 years experience in cleaning, we can ensure to deliver the best cleaning plans that help navigate your cleaning routine and support you in passing your CQC inspection, through providing a bespoke high quality cleaning package that includes:
- A bespoke cleaning plan, managed in detail and reviewed at regular intervals to ensure a solid routine is in place and adhered to
- An auditable paper trail showing roles and responsibilities of all cleaning staff
- Colour coded equipment to help prevent the spread of infection and contamination
- Excellent supervision to ensure all practices are monitored appropriately
- Regular communication with the Practice Manager/GP ensuring a proactive approach to maintaining the standards of cleanliness - Advice on all health and safety issues, COSHH and the introduction of new and better anti bacterial products when available